Members of the Baroque Court and Royal Court lead the way in individual support for Opera Atelier. These two programs have been established to make the company’s most ambitious activities possible.
Your generosity supports all manner of activities at Opera Atelier, including our critically acclaimed productions, our artist training programs that have been crucial to the development of many young Canadian artists, and our education and outreach programs. Ticket sales cover only 31% of our costs, and the support of generous individuals like yourself is vital to our success.
In appreciation, we offer members of the Baroque Court and Royal Court an array of privileges. These include the opportunity to attend private functions with our founding Co-Artistic Directors, invitations to opening night parties and our intimate working rehearsals, access to our private lounge at the Elgin Theatre, and a ticket concierge service, as well as behind-the-scenes access to the magic of Opera Atelier.
PATRON ($1,500 – $4,999)
- A charitable tax receipt for the full amount of your donation
- Recognition in all house programmes
- Invitation to Salon Evenings (social and educational gatherings with OA’s artists and creative team)
- Invitation to intimate Working Rehearsals at the Elgin Theatre Rehearsal Hall
- Use of the Baroque Court Lounge at the Elgin Theatre, including refreshments, a private washroom and coat check
- Access to ticket concierge for Opera Atelier performances
- Invitation to Season Opening and Closing Receptions
- Invitation to exclusive Opening Night Parties (must purchase performance ticket)
MARQUIS ($5,000 – $9,999)
All the above privileges plus:
- Recognition in the Baroque Court Lounge
- Recognition as an Opera Atelier Artist Sponsor
VICEROY ($10,000 – $19,999)
SUN KING ($20,000 +)
At these generous levels of support we will create a custom recognition package to reflect your personal interests in Opera Atelier.