If you have a group of 10, or more, you can enjoy Opera Atelier’s period opera productions with a 20% discount off regular single ticket prices. Opera Atelier’s Audience Services Coordinator will help you coordinate your night out at the opera and answer any questions.
You will have an unforgettable experience with your friends, colleagues or business contacts, and will also enjoy the following benefits of booking a group.
- Groups of 10 or more save 20% off regular single ticket prices
- Groups have flexible seating: There’s no need for your group to sit in one section. We’ll help you select multiple seating sections with prices that accommodate every budget in your group
- Groups pay no service charges
- You get 1 free ticket for every 10 tickets purchased
How to request group tickets
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416-703-3767 x222 to discuss your needs.
Tips for Having a Successful Group Event
1. Plan early.
Last year almost all performances were sold out, so the earlier you reserve the better. Allow yourself plenty of time to make arrangements, and ensure maximum turnout by getting on people’s calendars early. We recommend you contact us at least two months prior to your performance date to start planning.
2. Order early.
The early bird gets the best seats. The earlier you order, the better your seats will be in your section.
3. Think weeknight.
Avoid the crowds at busy weekend performances by coming on a weeknight. You will enjoy better seating availability.
4. Spread the word!
The more the merrier! Having enthusiastic group members that help you promote and host the event makes a huge difference. Find people who’ve attended the opera before or who are simply excited about the event. Ask them to help you spread the word and/or greet guests as they arrive.
5. Sign your group members up for our e-newsletter.
Receive information on our upcoming productions and find out about special promotions and new programs.
View our Group Sales Policy.