The Versailles Gala is Opera Atelier’s biggest and most lavish annual fundraising event.
Join Toronto’s cultural movers-and-shakers for an evening of performances, dinner, and live and silent auctions.
Funds raised will be used to support Opera Atelier’s international touring, as well as Opera Atelier’s education and outreach programs, which have been offered free of charge since the company’s inception.
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
The Shangri-La Hotel
188 University Avenue
Tickets and tables are on sale now. Sponsored tables of 10 are available for $8,000 or $10,000 and tickets are $800. After the event, you will be issued a charitable tax receipt for approximately half of your purchase. To order, call 416.703.3767 x228 or email Rebekah Lobosco Gilli at email@example.com.
Treat your clients, colleagues and friends to an evening out at The Shangri-La Hotel by purchasing a sponsored table of ten to the Versailles Gala. We have priced out two levels of support at $8,000 and $10,000.
- One table of ten (10) seats at the gala
- Invitations to join us for an exclusive working rehearsal for one of our 2018-19 productions
- Gift bags for all your table guests (10)
- Valet parking for your guests (10)
- A tax receipt for approximately $4,000
All of the above benefits plus
- Ten (10) tickets to the 2018-19 Season and a special backstage tour with Artistic Director, Marshall Pynkoski, and set designer, Gerard Gauci
Additional Marketing Benefits
- Listing on all Versailles Gala promotional materials
- Listing on gala sponsor sign(s) at event
- Listing in gala program at event (300)
- Listing on screen at event
- Listing on Opera Atelier’s website with a click-through (35,000+ unique hits per year)
- Listing in our 2018-19 house programs (18,000)
Gala Chair: Janis Pelechok
Are you interested in joining the committee? Put your connections and experience to use for a good cause – call 416.703.3767 x228 today.
You can contribute by making a contribution to the silent or live auction, or by donating $10 or more to support our education and outreach initiatives. Donations are a key part of what make this event such a success, and we welcome your contributions. If you are unable to attend, we encourage you to make a donation to ensure the gala’s success.
Thank you to our sponsors:
For sponsorship opportunities and all other inquiries, please contact Rebekah Lobosco Gilli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.703.3767 x228.