The Versailles Gala is Opera Atelier’s biggest and most lavish annual fundraising event.
Join Toronto’s cultural movers-and-shakers for an evening of performances, dinner, and live and silent auctions.
Funds raised will be used to support Opera Atelier’s international touring, as well as Opera Atelier’s education and outreach programs, which have been offered free of charge since the company’s inception.
Thursday, May 5, 2016
The Shangri-La Hotel
188 University Avenue
Sponsored Tables of 10 can be purchased for $10,000 or $8,000
Are you interested in joining the committee? Put your connections and experience to use for a good cause – call 416.703.3767 x228 today.
Gala Chair: Racheal McCaig
Dr. Lisa Kellett
Tickets and tables are on sale now. Sponsored tables are available at $8,000 and $10,000 and tickets are $700. After the event, you will be issued a charitable tax receipt for approximately half of your purchase. To order, call 416.703.3767 x228 or email Monica Calzaretto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contribute by making a contribution to the silent or live auction, or by donating $10 or more to support our education and outreach initiatives. Donations are a key part of what make this event such a success, and we welcome your contributions. If you are unable to attend, we encourage you to make a donation to ensure the gala’s success.
Treat your clients, colleagues and friends to an evening out at The Shangri-La Hotel by purchasing a sponsored table of ten to the Versailles Gala. We have priced out two levels of support at $10,000 and $8,000.
Table Sponsorship Recognition and Benefits – $10,000 – $8,000
- One table of ten seats at the gala
- Ten tickets to our fall production – $10,000 level
- A guided back-stage tour of the set by OA Artistic Director Marshall Pynkoski for your ten guests – $10,000 level
- Gift bags for all your table guests (10)
- Valet parking for your guests (10)
- A tax receipt for approximately $5,000
Additional Marketing Benefits
- Listing on all Versailles Gala promotional materials
- Listing on gala sponsor sign(s) at event
- Listing in gala program at event (300) Listing on screen at event
- Listing on Opera Atelier’s website with a click-through (35,000+ unique hits per year)
- Listing in house programs (22,000)
2016 Table Sponsors:
BMO Financial Group
Burgundy Asset Management
DLK on Avenue (Sponsored Table at $10,000)
William & Jan Lambert
Slainté and Racheal McCaig Photography
Staff Your Event
James H. Stonehouse
Marshall Pynkoski & Jeannette Lajeunesse Zingg
For sponsorship opportunities and all other inquiries, please contact Monica Calzaretto at email@example.com or 416.703.3767 x228.