Elgin Theatre is located at 189 Yonge Street in Toronto, just north of Queen Street, on the east side of Yonge Street opposite the Eaton Centre.
From East or West take the Gardiner Expressway to Yonge Street. Exit to Yonge St. Northbound. The Elgin Theatre is located on Yonge just North of Queen Street on the East side (across from the Eaton Centre).
The Elgin Theatre is accessible via the Yonge Street subway (at the Queen Street subway stop) and by the Queen Street streetcar at Yonge.
- Municipal Parking lot on the south side of Queen Street, just east of Victoria Street (opposite St. Michael’s Hospital), entrance on Queen Street.
- Eaton Centre parking lot, accessible from Shuter Street
The Centre is fully accessible with elevators and ramps throughout allowing access to both theatres. Wheelchair seating is located on the Orchestra levels. All accessible seating is available in person at the Elgin Theatre Box Office or by calling 416.703.3767 x222.
A phonic ear system (FM frequency) is available to assist the hearing impaired. Please contact the Elgin Theatre at 416-872-5555 for further details.
- The Fairmont Royal York Hotel, 100 Front Street West, 416-368-2511
- Bond Hotel, 65 Dundas Street East, 416-362-6061
- Cambridge Suites Hotel, 15 Richmond Street East, 416-368-1990
- Colony Hotel, 89 Chestnut Street, 416-977-0707
- Cosmopolitan Toronto, 8 Colborne Street, 416-350-2000
- Days Inn Hotel and Conference Centre, 30 Carlton Street, 416-977-6655
- Delta Chelsea Hotel Downtown, 33 Gerrard Street West, 416-595-1975
- Hilton Toronto, 145 Richmond Street West, 416-869-3456
- Holiday Inn on King, 370 King Street West, 416-599-4000
- Pantages Suites, Hotel & Spa, 200 Victoria Street, 416-362-1777
- Le Royal Meriden King Edward, 37 King Street East, 416-863-3131
- Sheraton Centre, 123 Queen Street West, 416-361-1000
- Toronto Marriott Eaton Centre, 525 Bay Street, 416-597-9200
- The Town Inn, 620 Church Street, 416-964-3311